Help inspire more women to stand up and speak out, to challenge gender inequality and discrimination, and bring transformation for women, girls and communities.
With your support, we can bring I Am Belmaya and Belmaya’s films to audiences worldwide and progress our social impact plans.
STOP PRESS! We have an urgent request currently (2022) for a new video camera and microphones for Belmaya. She has a commission to make a film about a children’s home in Kathmandu, but her camera is broken. She needs one that shoots in 4K, and the suggested model is either a second-hand Sony PXW-Z70 or the upgrade, PXW-Z90, plus microphones – a top mic eg Rode NTG-1 and a wireless lavalier microphone kit, eg Rode Go and wireless set, or Sennheiser kit.
1. CONTRIBUTE TO BELMAYA’S CAMERA FUND DONATE
3. Rate and review I Am Belmaya on IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and Google Reviews (just Google ‘I Am Belmaya’ and the panel will come up). Positive reviews and high star ratings really can make a big difference to the film’s fortunes.
4. Spread the word – write a post on your social media, tell your friends – they can find out how to watch here: www.belmaya.com/screenings
5. Host a community screening / watch party – contact Sue for details
6. If you’re upgrading your tech (phone, laptop, pro camera, etc) and would like to donate your previous device to Belmaya, contact Sue